I had the opportunity to talk at ng-conf (one of my favorite conferences of all time!) about how the Fluid Framework can be used to add real-time collaboration into your custom apps. In the talk I cover:
- What you can build using real-time collaboration technologies
- How to get started using the Fluid Framework
- How the Fluid Framework can be added to a custom Angular app
Check out the video from the talk below or visit https://fluidframework.com to access:
- Project documentation
- The project’s Github repository
- The quick start guide and samples.
The Angular sample I show in the talk can be found at https://github.com/DanWahlin/angular-todo-list-fluid.